Sunday, October 20, 2013

PROBLEMS WITH HEADER

ASSALAMUALAIKUM ~


As you can see. Again. A new header ! Now I kinda like tukartukar header ni. Asah kreativiti sendiri eceh konon. Belajar new techniques in blog designs and stuffs.

But I faced probs nak design kan header ni. Standard ah mesti ada challenges sikit baru fun kan !





Well from an amateur view like me. I like this. Besides the fact that aku bangga dengan hasil titik peluh yang takseberapa ni. Its simple, fresh and clean. Just the way I like it.

But when I tried to upload it to the blog. It became like this.





WHYYYY ??!~!! Where did I go wrong ?! Apa dosa aku ?! 

I asked members lain. Diorang pun clueless. Sobs.

Then I googled this prob. Found this. 


The hell is he/she saying ?! Aku takfaham apa satu pun yang dia cuba nak sampaikan tu ! Sobs. My english skills seems dah teruk. Or is it me yang sangatsangat buta IT. Sobs.

So I think better pergi buat balik la header baru.



Might not as cool as the first one. But okay la nampak maskulin sikit eceh.

But again. When I tried to upload it. It became like this.



Oh yeah sorry. As you can see the words guna font lain. The original one dah delete. But prob sama. Tone putih background and header tu taksama ! The header's is more grey-er than the background's. 

I set kan full white. ffffff entah berapa kali f nya haha. I even tried satusatu tone putih tu. Can you imagine betapa gila punya susah tu ?!

Again. WHHHYYYYY ??~!!!!

Suddenly tadi. It came to me. Why not I just transparent kan warna header tu so that warna dia sama dengan background ? And why didnt I think of that earlier ? Haih.

So I tried la.



Alhamdulillah ! 

Tadaaaaaa ~! Maka jadi la seperti header sekarang yang tuantuan dan puanpuan nampak ni. Yeeeeeeyyy for me ! *clapclapclap* *bangga*

Although takde la awesome mana. But in future maybe I'll try buat yang lagi awesome ke ? HEHEHE 

Cuz saya takpandai guna bendabenda cam Photoshop tu and takde drawing pad for PC tu. Sobs. Teringin nak ada. Sobs. Hey guys my birthday is on July 10th. But nak sedekah takterhad on birthday je kan ? HEHEHE

Oh sorry for not mention this earlier. Aku guna PicsMonkey untuk edit semua headers ni. Easy and really convenient !

And here's how to make a header using PicsMonkey - SEWMANYWAYS . And here's how to make transparent header using PicsMonkey - thealexandercollective .

Have fun in designing your header guys !



ASSALAMUALAIKUM ~






  





No comments:

Post a Comment